Promoting Luzerne County and Your Business
Visit Luzerne County is a well-established organization with over 20 years of destination management experience. The mission of the Visitors Bureau is to increase the number of visitors to Northeastern Pennsylvania by means of advertising, promotion, and comprehensive customer service. We work with our partners to help visitors and locals discover all the area has to offer.
Did You Know...
- Visitors spent more than $1 billion in Luzerne County in 2019 alone.*
- Tourism in Luzerne County supports 7,259 jobs.*
- Luzerne County is home to 43 hotels.
- Luzerne County covers over 900 square miles.
* Per PA State Tourism Office study by Oxford Economics
Be Our Partner
- Inclusion in 100,000 printed copies of our Visitors Guide, distributed year-round to hotels and businesses in Northeast Pennsylvania, as well as regionally to interstate and turnpike rest stops along the Northeast Corridor, and mailed to potential visitors in response to direct requests.
- Event information posted on our digital billboard outside of our office on Wilkes-Barre Blvd., which is seen by thousands of cars daily.
- Listing on VisitLuzerneCounty.com with links to your business site.
- Opportunity to add your events to our Visit Luzerne County Events Calendar.
- Social media and e-blast promotion of your business and events.
- Representation at national and regional consumer, group, sports, and meeting trade shows throughout the year.
- Opportunities to work directly with our marketing team to create engaging social media materials.
- Additional marketing includes seasonal/targeted brochures and advertising opportunities with the Pennsylvania Tourism Department.
Partner with us to be included in these marketing opportunities and to work together to help visitors and locals discover all the great places there are to eat, play, and stay in Northeast Pennsylvania!
Call 888.905.2872 or email Matt Giambra