Our state and local leaders continue to monitor and adapt to the changing COVID-19 pandemic in an effort to keep both visitors and locals as safe as possible during this time.
- Face masks must be worn in all public places. This includes indoors when people from different households are present, even if they are physically distant.- Social distancing is required whenever possible (with parks and plenty of outdoor spaces there are lots of options for social distanced fun!).- Restaurants are open for indoor dining (at limited capacity), while on-site alcohol consumption must include a meal. Most restaurants also continue to offer takeout options.
- Indoor recreation, entertainment, as well as health & wellness facilities are open at a reduced occupancy.- It is recommended that you check directly with the business you are planning to visit, as hours and operations may change.- While COVID-19 has led to the cancelling of some festivals and events, other events (both in-person and virtual) are posted to our Calendar.
- Additional details on Pennsylvania's COVID mitigation efforts.
- Visit PA Traveler Resources
- Facts about COVID-19 in Pennsylvania.- Facts and travel information from the Centers for Disease Control.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to discover more about what's waiting for you #HereinLC!