- Feature Links
- Ready to Welcome You
Our state and local leaders continue to monitor and adapt to the changing COVID-19 pandemic in an effort to keep both visitors and locals as safe as possible during this time.
What to Know
- Face masks must be worn in all public places. This includes indoors when people from different households are present, even if they are physically distant.
- People traveling to Pennsylvania from another state, as well as Pennsylvania residents who are returning home from out of state, must test negative for the virus within 72 hours prior to arrival. Those who do not wish to be tested must quarantine for 10 days after arrival. This does not apply to people commuting to and from Pennsylvania for work or medical treatment.
- Social distancing is required whenever possible (with parks and plenty of outdoor spaces there are lots of options for social distanced fun!).
- Restaurants are open for indoor dining (at limited capacity), while on-site alcohol consumption must include a meal. Most restaurants also continue to offer takeout options.
- Indoor recreation, entertainment, as well as health & wellness facilities are open at 50% occupancy.
- It is recommended that you check directly with the business you are planning to visit, as hours and operations may change.
- While COVID-19 has led to the cancelling of some festivals and events, other events (both in-person and virtual) are posted to our Calendar.