View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Ricketts Glen State Park
About the Park
- Located off of Route 118, is home to the challenging Falls Trails named “Best Hike in PA” as part of Backpacker magazine’s Readers Choice Awards.
- The Falls Trail is located in the Glens Natural Area comprised of 21 free flowing waterfalls ranging from just over 11 feet to its highest resident waterfall of 94 feet; Ganoga Falls.
- Falls Trail is 7.2 miles long when doing both the upper and lower sections and is rated as difficult.
- An easier and shorter route of 3.2 miles is available and allows you to view most of the waterfalls including Ganoga Falls.
- This trails runs directly alongside the waterfalls, so picture taking is plentiful and the vistas are spectacular. Well worth the effort.
- Good hiking shoes are strongly recommended.