Black Diamond Trail
About the Trail
- The Black Diamond Trail is a 10 mile stretch from Middleburg Road near White Haven to Route 437 just below Glen Summit in Mountain Top.
- An additional one mile segment begins by the Mountain Top Fire Company on Route 437, just off of Route 309, traveling towards Glen Summit.
- Currently, there is approximately a 1 mile gap that requires riding on the road. Once in White Haven, you can load up on trail snacks and drinks or stop to eat at one of the restaurants.
- Continue riding a few blocks through town to the White Haven Shopping Center and to the entrance of the Lehigh Gorge State Park Trail ending in Jim Thorpe, PA, another 26 miles.
- A new trailhead with parking and identifying signage will be located on Route 437.